If you are interested in starting after-school coding classes we can provide you with an instructor or our curriculum or both. If you have an instructor, we can train them with our STEAM.org™ Accredited curriculum. Or we can provide you with one of our exceptional instructors. Our goal is to make your after-school class fun and educational. Fill out the form. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Demonstrations: 1-2 hours of show and tell demonstration
- Workshops: 1-4 hours of hands-on education and activities
- Camps: 15-30 hours/wk of education with projects & assignments
- Clubs: 1-2 hours of weekly clubs (ie Minecraft Club, Coding Club, Girls STEAM Club)
- After-School Classes: 1-2 hours each week using AccelerateKID® STEAM.org™ Accredited curriculum
- Hour of Code: The Hour of Code week (12/3-12/9) will be promoting computer science (aka coding) to kids around the world. AccelerateKID® and along with other supporting organizations will be providing an hour of coding workshops in schools. For more information please click this link.